Cards For Sale

Friday, April 22, 2011

SC329.....Hey There



Good Friday Morning Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers.

The base of the card is crumb cake card stock and I followed that with some Cajun Craze card stock. The Designer paper here is from the Paisley Patterns paper pack.

The cute little bunny comes from the Stampin Up set called The Nicest Things. I stamped two bunnies with black stazon onto some watercolor paper and colored in with my aqua painter and some ink from my ink pads. I used two separate EF on here, the square lattice and the elegant lines. The sentiment is from the retired Really Retro stamp set. I added some crochet lace trim and a few silver pearls.



Well, that is all for now, HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card and bunny! :)

Anne-Marie said...

Luuurve the colours! Really cute card and like the way you put it all together...great job!

Rhonda Langley said...

That little bunny is just the cutest! Love your choice of colors!