Cards For Sale

Thursday, March 8, 2012

PCS Creative Take~Limoge Box


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing  my creative take
 on a project offered in a past issue of the Paper Crafters Sampler.
The "Limoge Box" template
was featured in the December 2011 issue Adorned Holidays.

I decided to make a "pot of  gold" Limoge box for St. Patty's Day.
I printed the template out onto my wild wasabi card stock and I also printed it onto plain copy paper to use for a template for the mat pieces.
I used some Stampin Up Brushed cold card stock that I embossed with the Vintage Wall Embossing Folder.

I added alot of gold brads all around and used some retired wild wasabi ribbon for the bow and top loop.


  I used my Scallop Trim Punch to add a bit more interest around the opening of the box.
I filled the box with some gold wrapped Hershey Kisses, it holds alot!
The Adorned Holiday is a awesome edition of the sampler, it is packed full of great projects for the holidays but also has items that can be used for other special occasions as well and it is on sale right now so hop on over and check it out! I have another project using another template from this same issue I will be showing you next week. You are gonna love it!


Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is very cool! Elegant and fun at the same time!

Marisa said...

How fun! Love it :) Did the chocolates survive the after party LOL ;)

Wendy said...

Super AWESOME, my friend! I love this and all that you did! Great job!! :)