Cards For Sale

Thursday, July 26, 2012

FMS......Welcome Baby


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using this weeks sketch on the Freshly Made Sketch Blog.


I pulled out this fun set from Stampin' Up called "Moving Forward", such a cute little set, all the images are adorable. I love this little sail boat and it is perfect for the baby card I needed this week.
I keep it Clean & Simple again, and also bright & cheery.
The base is daffodil delight and the DSP is from the Summer Smooches pack.
I used some Island Indigo for matting the DSP and the main image.


The sentiment is from the retired "Short & Sweet" stamp set. I stamped it with Island Indigo ink directly onto the base.
I added some whisper white ribbon around the DSP.

That is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki


11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous CAS card, Vicki! Sweet little boat image!!

Marisa said...

Totally cute card, Vicki!! Love that little sailboat :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Vicki,

I'm here from a link at Merry Monday where I posted a card. I wanted to overview all your cards, what a bunch of talented ladies you all are!

Your cards are so unique from each other, isn't it amazing how they change ... sometimes right while we create?

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Barb

~ Jo ~ said...

Very pretty card!!! Love the colors.

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic baby card! I love these colors - so cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

So adorably cute Vicki ... love your colours and love that lil sailing boat!

Bev Gomez said...

Great card Vicki and I want to thank you so much for the comments on my blog about my FMS sketch and Moving Forward card. You are so sweet.
Hugs, Bev

Jen Timko said...

Such a great use of this sailboat! Love the colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Such a great use of this sailboat! Love the colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Sannes said...

I love this set and I love how you used it with this week's sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Vicki! The red flag adds the perfect "pop" of color! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!