Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Splitcoast Color Challenge Guest Designer, Fall crafts and Christmas Tree Ornies


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

So sorry for being so quiet here on the blog lately, I thought I would pop in for a minute and share a card that I made for the Color Challenge this week at SplitcoastStampers.
I am guest designing with all the color ladies this month and it is so fun! I hope you will join us!

The colors this week come from the fabulous Vicki Dutcher, you can visit her blog All I Do Is Stamp or enjoy her beautiful Gallery Here.
The colors she picked for us this week are :


A Beautiful Blue Pallet, I was a bit nervous, since my stamping mojo has been on hiatus lately and I knew I wanted to make a card with flowers, my comfort zone!

I actually made two cards trying to make something I really liked, but when you have your heart set on flowers and the colors are blue you have to stretch the imagination just a bit...


I love these flowers regardless of the colors, the Stampin Up Stippled Blossoms are a perfect set in my opinion.
The sentiment is from the Wetlands set, another pretty set!

The second card I am showing you is actually the first one I made, very CAS.


Dont'you love this flower set? The Stampin Up Too Kind is another fave of mine this catalog.

I wanted to take a minute to show you the wood crafts I have been working on lately:
 
 
 

I have been selling these at a local store in my area and a few things to family and friends. 

I will also be taking order for my ever so popular Christmas Tree Ornaments 


Shoot me an e-mail if you are wanting some. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki






7 comments:

marlene kiley said...

Wow! Such talent. Love your outdoor ornaments. Sooooooo cute!! The two cards are awesome, colors blend perfectly.

Lora said...

All your fall wood crafts are very pretty.

The cards are great too, I like the colors you choose for the challenge.

Cookie said...

How much are the Xmas ornaments?

Conniecrafter said...

Your cards are beautiful, love the colors... I use to do a lot of wood projects too, it seems that cardmaking, quilting and cross-stitching has taken over, there are only so many hours in a day ;) Love the scarecrow one!

Karen Day said...

Vicki, I had pinned these gorgeous tree tag/ornaments last year on Pinterest... and had no idea they were yours! (Although I'm not surprised :o) Your blog is rockin' as usual!

Shelley said...

Love your fall projects! And your Stippled Blossoms card is just gorgeous! I would have never thought to make blue ones!

Anonymous said...

I made the scarecrow. He is adorable.