Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges.....Halloween Treat Holders



Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for a new Crazy 4 Cahllenges challenge! 
This week marks a new month which means we have a new hostess.
The fabulous Jessie Rone from Can You Say Addicted to Stamps is our hostess this month and our new Guest Designer for this month is Tangii Crain form The Inking Spot of Crain Creations.

Our awesome challenge for this week is Halloween Treats-either cards with treats on them, or Halloween items that you can give treats in.


Boy is this my kind of challenge! 
You guys all know by now that I am a Halloween fan and I enjoy making Halloween treat holders. This box is made from a tutorial I found on Stampin Connection, which is a demo only site.
 I did find a link to a pattern HERE on SplitcaostStampers.
They are so fun and fairly easy to make.
I made a couple for my samples here, I used Basic Black and Tangelo Twist card stock to make my boxes.


The DSP on the boxes are from the Stampin Up Happy Haunting paper pack.

I used the Spider Web Doilies. I cut one in half to use on these two boxes.
I flipped the one on the black box to the opposite side which is white.



I made bows for my two boxes using the same DSP and the Bow Builder Punch.
The sentiments come from the Sweet Hauntings stamp set.

Hope you like these treat holders and try them for yourselves, They hold a lot of candy!

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki



1 comment:

Wendy said...

These are adorable, Vicki! I have seen these boxes around but have never attempted to make one. Thanks for the link! Love the spider web doilies on them! Cute, cute, cute! Happy Saturday, my friend! <3