Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges......Making Spirits Bright


Happy Saturday Peeps!

Time for a new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. This week is sketch week, my favorite!

And here it is:


I was thinking Christmas this week with my card and pulled out some fun new items, new to me anyway!
I love the Stampin Up Among the Branches stamp set and matching Embossing Folder, so that was my starting point.



The base of the card is Smoky Slate card stock followed with some of the thick Whisper White and then all the DSP you see here is from the Merry Moments pack.
I used some silver Glimmer paper for some added glam to my Christmas card.
I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink and then die cut it with the circle framelits leaving an nice white border.
The trees are punched out using the Tree punch and the Designer Paper, love the fun patterns in this pack.
I added a few rhinestones and  used linen thread to make bows for the trees.
Be sure to hop over the the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see what the rest of the team did with this fun sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



1 comment:

Judith said...

Vicki, this is a beautiful card. I like it a lot.