Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges......Thankful


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for a new challenge at Cray 4 Challenges,
this  week our hostess has a beautiful fall color challenge for us!



Of course you don't have to do fall, but that is the direction I went.

I pulled out my Stampin Up Sheltering Tree stamp set to make my card.
I stamped my tree with Soft Suede ink and added the ground in with some Old Olive ink..
The leaves are done with Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks.
I added a sprinkling of Cajun Craze leaves as well.


The sentiment comes from the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set. I masked off the other parts of the stamp to just get this one word sentiment.
After finishing up with a small banner of pumpkin with some linen thread and a little blossom I still felt it needed some sparkle. So I added some drops of Copper Stickles in among the leaves, it added the perfect touch of glimmer even tho the camera does not show it that much!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see what the rest of the design team did with this challenge.

Vicki


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what a really beautiful fall card! And I love the colors and how you've used this pretty stamp set...it's so versatile! Hugs, my friend! (Hope you foot is healing!)