Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 22, 2015

FMS....Snow Way


Happy Thursday Peeps!

Popping in here quickly to share a card I made using the sketch this week at The Freshly Made Sketches.

The graphic on the sketch made me think of Christmas so 
I decide to pull out my Stampin Up Snow Place.

I got this set strictly for the penguin (altho the rest of the images are super cute!) So anyway I had to use the penguin first.
I have to also tell you the little stamp with the holly leaves and berries has become my favorite hidden gem in the entire mini catalog. I mean really how CUTE is it!!!??



The base of the card is Pool Party card stock and then the main panel is Very Vanilla card stock

The DSP is from the Home for the Holidays paper pack.


Don't you love that cute sentiment?
Thanks for stopping by today!


Vicki

3 comments:

Kajcyika said...

A very cute penguin! Love it :)

Karren said...

Such an adorable penguin and you're right - that tiny little sprig of holly is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

SO cute!! Love him on that circular die - it's like he's in the spotlight!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.