Cards For Sale

Friday, October 30, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches.....JOY



Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

I love this fun sketch:



I knew right away when I saw it that I wanted to use this fun little penguin from the Snow Place 
stamp set

I stamped him three times onto my squares. I used the Stampin Up thick Whisper White Cardstock for the squares.
The penguins are stamped with Black Memento Ink, I stamped the accessories, hat, ear muffs and bow tie on scrap white and even those this set comes with matching framelits I fussy cut my accessories out.




I added a few little snow flakes around each penguin. 
The sentiment was made using the retired Skinny Mini Alphabet stamp set.
I used the fun little holly and berries stamp to accessorizes my little vertical banner sentiment.
\The base is Crumb Cake card stock and then the DSP is from the Merry Moments stamp set.

I finished up with a few little silver sequins.

Thank you for stopping by!

Vicki



4 comments:

Jenelle said...

Sweet card! Love those adorable penguins!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love those cute penguins and I love how you made each one unique. It's always a treat to see one of your cards in our gallery at Freshly Made Sketches, Vicki!

Jen Timko said...

Oh goodness, these little fellows are adorable!! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Wendy said...

I am playing catch up today! So love this card with the 3 little windows and the penguin in them! Adorable! Hope all is well. I miss you!