Cards For Sale

Friday, October 9, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches......Trick or Treat


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at 


I was inspired by THIS primitive card by Laura Mellinger to try my hand at a "prim" card.
Most of you know I a huge fan of all things prim and all things Halloween.
My "prim card" did not turn out nearly as cute as Laura's but I still like it.
I used the little witch image from the Stampin Up Haunt Ya Later stamp set.
I love her, she is so cute even if she is not prim,


I used DSP from the Sweet Hauntings and from the Sweet Lil' Things paper packs.
I think I should have sponged my card some to prim it up more.
The sentiment is from the Howl-O-Ween Treat stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki



3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love this.....and I checked out Laura's too......adorable! Love the "stitches"!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fabulous card Vicki! I love all that stitching! You are one patient lady!!! Great colouring on that cute witch! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

www.stampinlab.blogspot.com said...

Vicki your primitive card turned out adorable. I love it