Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweet Sunday...happy birthday


Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is our fab sketch this week;





This is a weekend of celebration in my household, it is my wedding Anniversary, 39 years and on the very same day it is our daughters birthday, she turned 29 this year. Yes she was born on our 10th Anniversary. How cool is that?

So this is the card I made for her birthday, she is a pink lover and I am a flower lover so I just went with it! 


The flower is made from the Stampin Up Crazy About You stamp set.

The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set, as is the sqiggly line below it.
I made a bit of a smudge when stamping my sentiment, so I covered it up with s little perfect dot., can't even see it now huh?

Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Blog to see what the rest of the girsl did with this fun sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and a gorgeous card! Loving that big flower!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, and I love the blossom on these great colors! And congratulations on your anniversary and your daughter's birthday. That is cool that she was born on your tenth anniversary! Hugs!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty flowers and the colors! Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday to Meg! Hope you all had a great day! Hugs~