Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Sunday.....Peace


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!


Here is our fab sketch for this week:




I love a square card and what fun this one is!

I pulled out my new Stampin Up Reason for the Season stamp set with it's matching punch.
I love this sweet poinsettia and I paired it with some paper from the Home for the Holidays paper pack.




Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Blog 
to see more inspiration with this great sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki





2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, this poinsettia is gorgeous, Vicki!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what a beautiful card, and I always love poinsettias for Christmas. And it's such a great sketch card too. I sure hope you are taking care of yourself and not doing too much. And I hope you start feeling better soon. Praying for you, sweet friend! Hugs!