Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sweet Sunday......Witch Way


Happy Sunday Peeps!


Here is our fab sketch for this week:


I love a sketch with a nice circle element.
I decide to make one last Halloween card, I love this sweet little witch from the 
Stampin Up Haunt Ya Later stamp set.
I stamped her out and colored her with my copic markers.
I love her sweet face and pretty big eyes, she is not scary at all.
I do love her hair here done in grays and black, definitely witch wouldn't you say?



I keept my card fairly simple but I had to use my new Sleigh Ride edgelits, for my "haunted houses", they are so cute!
The DSP  here is surprisingly not from the Halloween paper this year instead it is a fun piece from the Sweet Lil' Things paper pack.

Be sure and hop over to the Sweet Sunday Blog
and see what the rest of the girls did with this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki


4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, how adorable, and I love the sentiment. Your witch is beautifully colored, and what a great way to use this new die! Hugs!

Gerry said...

This is just too cute!! I love it

Dana White said...

Vicki what a perfect card for tbis time of your. Love this witch

Pauline said...

Love this, Vicki; great job! I enjoy visiting your site, very creative! TFS