Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 12, 2016

FMS......Merry Christmouse


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

Popping in here quickly to share a card I made 
using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


I just love this stamp set from Stampin Up called Merry Mice, I had been eyeing it for  a bit in the Holiday catalog and so when it went on sale this month I snatched it up.

My circle element is a bit bigger than what is pictured in the sketch but I think you get the idea.

I stamped the image onto some thick whisper white card stock and then colored with markers.


The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and the DSP on here is from the Candy Lane paper pack.
I added a bit of silver glimmer paper across the top.
I used a piece of the burlap ribbon that I pulled out a couple strings to make my bow.I added acouple of the mini jingle bells to the center of the bow.

The sentiment is stamped with black memnto ink and I added the stars across the base using crumb cake ink.
This set is so cute I made another card with it and I will show you that one real soon.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back as I will be sharing more of my display samples this week as well.

vicki



5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet card Vicki! I love that little mouse and your colouring amazing! Looks fabulous with that DSP! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I just love your little Merry Mouse! Great sketch card, and I love the sweet DP and your twine and Christmas bell. Adorable! I just ordered this and am getting together with a friend on Tuesday to play! Woohoo! Hugs, sweet friend! You must be very excited about celebrating your first Christmas with Audrey! Hugs! xoxo

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable! Your little mouse is so sweet and I love him paired with that DSP and the silver glimmer. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Wendy said...

This card is SO adorable, Vicki! Love this little mouse and the dsp that you used! That pop of silver glimmer paper is perfect! Great sketch too! TFS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh he is so sweet! I adore this little image - you have coloured him perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!