Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SUO Challenge.......Time to Deck the Halls


Hello Peeps!!

The SU Only Challenge this week is Celebrations of All Kinds.

What better Celebration  than Christmas and all that goes with it?

I love this little Merry Mice set and so I used it again for this challenge card.

I stamped this little trio onto some thick whisper white card stock and colored with my markers.


I used Soft sky for the base and added
 a bit of silver glimmer paper around the image panel.

I used some burlap ribbon across the card and half of a paper doily to fancy it up a bit.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki





7 comments:

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Vicki! Love your coloring of these cute mice and the embossed cardbase! The doily & burlap ribbon finish this off nicely! Adorable holiday card, my friend! You rocked this one! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, these little fellas are adorable, and I love the soft colors! Beautiful with the doily and the large circle embossing folder behind! I love it!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Julie Gearinger said...

Vicki, I agree with Wendy and Cheryl- this line up of mice are so cute!! Love your coloring, the addition of the doily as well as the embossed background and burlap- great job! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges- hugs and have a blessed week!!

Julia said...

What a totally cute card and perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges

Connie Babbert said...

I must admit the mice didn't appeal when I first saw them, but now I absolutely adore them and had to get my own stamp set! Love this row of them on your sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Celebrations theme this time on SUO Challenges!

Mary Brown said...

Absolutely DARLING!!! Love you little mice all in a row and the the doily is such a nice accent! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge this time!

Karen Barber said...

A really sweet card Vicky!~ You and I were on the same page- or at least reached for the same set - aren't they the cutest???? LOVE.it!!! Thanks for playing along in our SUO challenge!!